The Undermarket
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Undermarket

The Super Secret Message Board of the Glorious Updock Inc.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application: Adianon

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application: Adianon Empty Application: Adianon Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:38 pm

Adianon

Adianon

- Character Information -

*In-Game Name:

Adianon

*"Real" Character Name:

Adianon Ironclad

Used name:

Ironclad

Nickname(s):

The beggar

*In-Game Age:

25 / Young Adult

*In-Game Occuptation:

Eavesdrop, Steal to eat, Beg

*In-Game location of residence:

Stormwind Streets

*(Brief) history of character:

Ironclad is a Man that grew on a Templar order, Templars are people who sworn to protect the weak by theire sword and shield working for the Church.

"You'll make your vows over the Shield and your Shield is your armor and the Shield is your shelter." -1st Bisp. Uriel.

Ironclad has adopted the Healing Path, Protecting and Supporting "the weak ones".
"Protect the weak said father Augusth". The Church order killed Alistair sister, his sister was all his family, now's just a dead witch. He wanders now looking for a new place to stay, a new family that can embrace him and give him a new life, a new fresh start. "Protect the weak he said...Great."

Having all his money spent without a proper job to replenish his purse, recently Adianon lives as a Beggar, stealing and begging to survive..

*Argent Archives profile link: (if none set "None" - make one and replace the "None" to the actual link)

*None* - yet.

*Reason to join an illegal organisation:

I've seen Guilds like The Tide Raven roleplaying and I found it awsome. An illegal organisation is different from the common Guilds since we we'll have the job to write the story lines of roleplaying itself. Without an illegal organisation Heroes won't born nor Villains.

- Personal Information -

*Motivation of joining the Undermarket; what do you think to learn/experience with us?

I think I can play a good act with my character, alongside my Guild mates. My motivation is the fact that in this Guild we can influence what happens in this game.

*Years of roleplaying experience and how?

I started to rokeplay at Moonglade in February of this year, but I found that server almost empty, Recently I've searched for comments about the best RP server (at google) where I found the Argent Dawn.

Braga, Portugal

*Average time and days of being online:

Mostly everyday after 18:00.

2Application: Adianon Empty Re: Application: Adianon Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:01 am

Dyrack

The Boss
The Boss

Alright! I'll get in touch with you soon. Scanning through your application though - take a look and consider the Gutter Runners ( Argent Archives Link: http://www.argentarchives.org/node/63277 ), it depends entirely on what you are looking for. The Undermarket consists mainly of scammers, frauds, con-artists, merchants of illegal trade, quacks and the like - of course we might find a way to let you fit in, so no problems there. I just wanted to let you know about the other guild which may be better for your character.

- Dyrack.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum