The Undermarket
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Undermarket

The Super Secret Message Board of the Glorious Updock Inc.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Example application:

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Example application: Empty Example application: Sun May 08, 2011 3:09 pm

Dyrack

The Boss
The Boss

- Character Information -

*In-Game Name:
Dyrack

*"Real" In-Game Name:
Dyrack Farnham

Used name:
Farand Harmyck

Nickname(s):
"The Boss" "Old Man"

*In-Game Age:
59 / Old

*In-Game Occuptation:
Businessman, thief, leader of an illegal trading organisation

*In-Game location of residence:
Stormwind City - when i'm not on the run.

*(Brief) history of character:
Birth and the First and Second War:

Dyrack Farnham is the second and last child of Jonathan Farnham and Lillian Rogers, born in Stormwind years before the First War.

Jonathan Farnham was a traveling merchant and Lillian Rogers was a clothier, he also has a sister, named Yvetta, that was fascinated by artifacts and would become a archealogist.

Just after the orcish invasion and the devestation of Stormwind City, the Farnham family fled (together with many) to Lordaeron. Dyrack and his sister returned to Stormwind as soon the orcs were fought off, his parents stayed in Lordaeron.

The Stonemasons Guild:

Dyrack helped with rebuilding Stormwind City and became member of the Stonemasons Guild, during this time he met Thadner McQuinn. When Stormwind was rebuild, the House of Nobles refused to pay the builders - the greatest part of the Stonemasons Guild turned into the Defias Brotherhood. The Stonemasons Guild tried to get their payment by other means - rumored is that Dyrack was part of the Defias Brotherhood.

After the death of VanCleef:

When Edwin VanCleef was murdered, Dyrack chose to step up and fled back to Stormwind City to sell liquor and tabacco in the alleys of the city. Dyrack his profits rose significantly after the fall of the Lich King, when the veterans returned from the Northrend campaign.

*Argent Archives profile link: (if none set "None" - make one and replace the "None" to the actual link)
http://www.argentarchives.org/node/70774

*Reason to join an illegal organisation:
Dyrack left the Defias, there he was used to make is living by a more illegal approach.

- Personal Information -

*Motivation of joining the Undermarket; what do you think to learn/experience with us?
Starting a compelling new criminal roleplaying guild on the Argent Dawn, meet new and experienced (good) roleplayers and make the Argent Dawn a more fun place to roleplay on.

*Years of roleplaying experience and how?
I started roleplaying somewhere near the end of 2006/beginning 2007, started several roleplaying guilds in an attempt to make my ideas come true. Unfortunately due to lack of interest (by myself and others) and lack of motivation most of them didn't last too long.

I started the Undermarket after seeing the criminal roleplaying fall to it's lowest and decided I wanted to do something about that. Many weeks and many good roleplayers later - i'm still holding on with more ideas then ever before.

*Average time and days of being online:
Mostly everyday an hour or two, although I do have IRL activities on Tuesday and Thursday - and occasionally Saturdays when in the basketball season (september - may).

2Example application: Empty Re: Example application: Sun May 08, 2011 9:23 pm

Good work! I like how you everyone has to create an AA profile! Smile

A suggestion however is to add our rules and guidelines, such as No OOC or brackets in the /s channel etc etc, and have every applicant agreeing to this.

Also, the Twilight Hammer has a rule that every member needs to be able to handle the English language okay, and I think this is important. Doesn't have to be perfect, but a really bad speller or user of the language gives every guild a bad reputation easily.

3Example application: Empty Re: Example application: Mon May 09, 2011 11:17 am

Dyrack

The Boss
The Boss

Ashkaar wrote:Good work! I like how you everyone has to create an AA profile! Smile

A suggestion however is to add our rules and guidelines, such as No OOC or brackets in the /s channel etc etc, and have every applicant agreeing to this.

Also, the Twilight Hammer has a rule that every member needs to be able to handle the English language okay, and I think this is important. Doesn't have to be perfect, but a really bad speller or user of the language gives every guild a bad reputation easily.

People that do this kind of effort for a guild usually know these things, we're also here to help others improve and have fun - we can explain these things once/twice without too much problems. Wink

Language will be tested when someone is filling in this format, so basically that's a test already. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum