The Undermarket
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Undermarket

The Super Secret Message Board of the Glorious Updock Inc.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application: Sederas

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application: Sederas Empty Application: Sederas Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:14 am

Sederas

- Character Information -

*In-Game Name: Sederas

*"Real" In-Game Name:
Sederas Blackfoot

Used name:
Sederas Blackfoot

Nickname(s): Blackfoot

*In-Game Age:
32 years old

*In-Game Occupation:
Blacksmith

*In-Game location of residence:
Stormwind City- A variety of different taverns and inns.

*(Brief) history of character:
Being born to a rich Blacksmith's Family Sederas was used to the high life in Gilneas and never until the breaking of the wall went outside the great nation despite being used to handling a sword. When the Worgen curse finally hit Sederas was infected when the remaining population fled Gilneas city, mainly due to the fact he took too long trying to round up any valuable artifacts left in his home. When finally trapped as a Worgen and without any money he was put to good use and "aided" very slightly in the first attempt at retaking Gilneas due to the fact he thought he may be able to collect the rest of his valuables however.When this attack failed, Sederas fled with the rest of the survivors and was one of the first on the boat to the Night Elf homeland. Travelling to Stormwind days later and without money he now works at the Blacksmith whilst continuously moaning about how it is not how he should live.

*Argent Archives profile link: None

*Reason to join an illegal organisation:
He wishes to regain the riches he lost when he fled Gilneas due to his inability to live a 'commoners' life.

*Motivation of joining the Undermarket; what do you think to learn/experience with us?
I hope mainly to learn how to improve my role play further. I've been in plenty of thieves guilds in the past which have all sadly failed so I hope to aid in what I think is an often ignored type of evil/shady rp.

*Years of roleplaying experience and how?
I started role playing at the start of TBC where I joined the realm the Sha'tar mainly as my friend who wanted to be an actor thought it would be a good improvisation experience. Since then I have ventured on to table top Role playing in Dungeons and Dragons and been part of some massive role play events on the Sha'tar (The Blasted War and the Warsong offensive). I've also done improvisation classes in acting in the past (which I guess counts as role playing maybe?)

*Average time and days of being online: Mostly weekends due to the dreaded time waster known as School but sometimes weekdays when I am not otherwise occupied.

2Application: Sederas Empty Re: Application: Sederas Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:43 am

Dyrack

The Boss
The Boss

I'll get in touch with you as soon as possible! Thanks for the application!

- Dyrack

3Application: Sederas Empty Re: Application: Sederas Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:08 pm

Dyrack

The Boss
The Boss

Sederas has been invited to the guild, welcome! Topic locked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum