The Undermarket
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Undermarket

The Super Secret Message Board of the Glorious Updock Inc.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Application] Guilelmo Mancini the Magnificent, Charlatan & Bamboozler

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Guilelmo

- Character Information -

In-Game Name: Guilelmo Mancini The Magnificent

"Real" Character Name: Guilelmo

Used name: Mancini the Magnificent, The Wondrous Mancini, The Marvelous Mancini, etc.

Nickname(s): The extraordinary.

In-Game Age: Mid-late twenties.

In-Game Occupation: Charlatan & Bamboozler

In-Game location of residence: Stormwind City

(Brief) history of character:

Guilelmo Mancini, if that really is his birthname, arrived in Stormwind City with the firm knowledge of the idiots, buffoons and easily tricked public who resides within it's walls.

There is barely any information precedenting his arrival to the city, but a few spun rumours of a gnome in purple being chased out of Ironforge circulate the lower echelon of taverns and inns.

The rumours can hardly be true, though. Who would ever want to chase out someone as magnificent and magical as the mystical Mancini?

Argent Archives profile link: At the moment, none.

Reason to join an illegal organisation:

Guilelmo Mancini is always happy to partake in good business. As Stormwind City is not his area by heart or direct choice, he seeks himself to someone who would know it better than him.

Additionally, according to his own principles, a new merchant can't set up shop in town before scouting the competition and working out a deal with them concerning area and exploits of the people.

A controlled market leads to good business.

- Personal Information -

Motivation of joining the Undermarket; what do you think to learn/experience with us?

The character I'm currently playing affiliates himself with the murkier parts of business and it's potential gains, and I believe that he would fit right in with the Undermarket.

As I am always on the lookout for interesting and immersing roleplay, I believe the Undermarket to be just that.

Years of roleplaying experience and how?

I can't safely say the exact date of my first roleplay experience (a game of a swedish tabletop pen & paper roleplay called "Mutant") but I believe it was around five or six years ago. Since then, I've engaged in many types of different roleplay, both good bad and ugly.

I began roleplaying in World of Warcraft shortly before Burning Crusade was launched and kept going steady after. After the virtual colapse of the Earthen Ring server I migrated my roleplay mains to Argent Dawn and assumed roleplay there.

I can't brag of any large accolades as I've often played characters of little fame and glory and frequently dodged out for a break here and there.

Regardless, I know my way around and set a high standard on any roleplay I participate in.

Average time and days of being online:

At the moment I usually log in every day, but that's bound to change as summer ends and real life kicks in. I will most probably continue playing actively during autumn, but obviously not as frequently.

I aim to be online three days a week and partake actively in role-play during those days as autumn starts. As I am currently unaware of my autumn schedule, I can't slough out any days during which I can promise to be online.

At the moment, and for the coming weeks, I will be able to maintain good activity.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum