The Undermarket
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Undermarket

The Super Secret Message Board of the Glorious Updock Inc.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Enabeth is away due to technical difficulties

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Enabeth

I haven't been online for the past week because my computer is dying, and because it's a real drama queen it will be a long and slow process. I'm doing what I can to fix it, but right now it's to unstable to let me play WoW for more than 30 minutes at a time.

I just logged in for a moment on my parents' computer, and I'm very happy to see I haven't been kicked for going MIA without notice. Smile If all pans out the way it's supposed to I'll be back with a vengeance by next weekend.

Annely

Annely

Thanks for the heads up! Hope you'll have your PC up and running before too long Smile

http://storybook.forumotion.net/

Dyrack

The Boss
The Boss

Thanks for notifying! Smile

Enabeth

>.< Just a little update: Due to more technical difficulties (mainly a postal service that employs nothing but slugs and tortoises) I haven't gotten my new computer yet. My current one can run firefox for an hour if I put an icepack on it, but it breaks down when I try to run a game mroe complex than minesweeper. Furthermore, I'm going away on vacay next week so no playing Enabeth there either. Gah! I'm sorry for being such a crappy new member, but life just doesn't want me to RP these days. *le sigh* ;_;

Dyrack

The Boss
The Boss

Enabeth wrote:>.< Just a little update: Due to more technical difficulties (mainly a postal service that employs nothing but slugs and tortoises) I haven't gotten my new computer yet. My current one can run firefox for an hour if I put an icepack on it, but it breaks down when I try to run a game mroe complex than minesweeper. Furthermore, I'm going away on vacay next week so no playing Enabeth there either. Gah! I'm sorry for being such a crappy new member, but life just doesn't want me to RP these days. *le sigh* ;_;

Alright, I demoted you to inactive but we wont remove you from the guild if it turns out that you're going to be offline for longer then a month.

Good luck though! Smile

Dyrack

The Boss
The Boss

Any chance you are returning soon?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum