The Undermarket
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Undermarket

The Super Secret Message Board of the Glorious Updock Inc.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My user account

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My user account Empty My user account Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:10 am

Hello Dyrack/Annely! I'll remind you again to please remove my officer-status. I get mails every time a user register and I am sure you do not want me to administrate your applicants Wink

Hope things are going well for you guys! Don't hesitate to poke Ashkaar should you need help with any magical assistance!

Regards,
Ash

2My user account Empty Re: My user account Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:56 am

Dyrack

The Boss
The Boss

Ashkaar wrote:Hello Dyrack/Annely! I'll remind you again to please remove my officer-status. I get mails every time a user register and I am sure you do not want me to administrate your applicants Wink

Hope things are going well for you guys! Don't hesitate to poke Ashkaar should you need help with any magical assistance!

Regards,
Ash

Odd, I changed it! I'll try to do that again - perhaps it's one of your own user options?

3My user account Empty Re: My user account Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:03 am

I cant find it - however you could just delete my whole account. I am seldom here anymore Wink

4My user account Empty Re: My user account Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:38 am

Dyrack

The Boss
The Boss

Ashkaar's account has been removed - as he asked himself. Thus, topic locked. If this problem still goes on - get in touch.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum