The Undermarket
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Undermarket

The Super Secret Message Board of the Glorious Updock Inc.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Crude Farewell

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Crude Farewell Empty A Crude Farewell Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:34 am

Crude

Enforcer
Enforcer

As some saw, Crude left the guild after the merger with the Midnight Order. I did it purely for In Character reasons. She hadn't been paid even once (Not counting the payment issued after the meeting) And she simply did not want to work with assassins.
I admit I was not the most active member. Part of it is from getting burnt out from roleplaying back on Defias Brotherhood. But the times I've been online, I've had fun. I wish you lot the best of luck in the future!
//Crude

2A Crude Farewell Empty Re: A Crude Farewell Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:51 am

Dyrack

The Boss
The Boss

Crude wrote:As some saw, Crude left the guild after the merger with the Midnight Order. I did it purely for In Character reasons. She hadn't been paid even once (Not counting the payment issued after the meeting) And she simply did not want to work with assassins.
I admit I was not the most active member. Part of it is from getting burnt out from roleplaying back on Defias Brotherhood. But the times I've been online, I've had fun. I wish you lot the best of luck in the future!
//Crude

Thanks Crude!

I enjoyed your roleplay quite a bit and hopefully we'll meet in the future, for that; the best of luck and have a lot of fun in your further roleplay.

- Len, aka. Dyrack

3A Crude Farewell Empty Re: A Crude Farewell Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:05 pm

Annely

Annely

Hahaha. I'll stalk you unaffected by this!

<3

http://storybook.forumotion.net/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum