The Undermarket
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Undermarket

The Super Secret Message Board of the Glorious Updock Inc.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paws off for the weekend(s).

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Paws off for the weekend(s). Empty Paws off for the weekend(s). Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:07 pm

Annely

Annely

Greetings, all my little minions.

I wont be on from Friday morning, through Saturday and possibly most of Sunday too. We're throwing my sister's bachelorette party this weekend, so you'll have to make magic without me.

On the same note, I'll also be gone NEXT weekend - 1st to 3rd of July, since then's the actual wedding!

I hope you wont miss me too much Wink Remember, even when I'm not there, I'm watching over all my little minions..

cat

http://storybook.forumotion.net/

2Paws off for the weekend(s). Empty Re: Paws off for the weekend(s). Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:44 am

Dyrack

The Boss
The Boss

Annely wrote:Greetings, all my little minions.

I wont be on from Friday morning, through Saturday and possibly most of Sunday too. We're throwing my sister's bachelorette party this weekend, so you'll have to make magic without me.

On the same note, I'll also be gone NEXT weekend - 1st to 3rd of July, since then's the actual wedding!

I hope you wont miss me too much Wink Remember, even when I'm not there, I'm watching over all my little minions..

cat

Ah! Thanks for mentioning this! Have fun with the strippers! There's no wedding / bachelor party without strippers. *sagenod*

3Paws off for the weekend(s). Empty Re: Paws off for the weekend(s). Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:33 am

Siyoth

Siyoth
Supplier
Supplier

Dyrack wrote: Ah! Thanks for mentioning this! Have fun with the strippers! There's no wedding / bachelor party without strippers. *sagenod*

You beat me too it! Gaah! Damn you!

So yeah, have fun with all that. \o

4Paws off for the weekend(s). Empty Re: Paws off for the weekend(s). Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:48 am

Dyrack

The Boss
The Boss

Siyoth wrote:
Dyrack wrote: Ah! Thanks for mentioning this! Have fun with the strippers! There's no wedding / bachelor party without strippers. *sagenod*

You beat me too it! Gaah! Damn you!

So yeah, have fun with all that. \o

Darn y'an' y'bloody slowness! *raises fist in anger before vanishing*

5Paws off for the weekend(s). Empty Re: Paws off for the weekend(s). Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:15 am

Annely

Annely

There won't be strippers.

6Paws off for the weekend(s). Empty Re: Paws off for the weekend(s). Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:22 am

Dyrack

The Boss
The Boss

Annely wrote:There won't be strippers.

Then I see no reason for you to leave us. ;(

7Paws off for the weekend(s). Empty Re: Paws off for the weekend(s). Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:57 am

Siyoth

Siyoth
Supplier
Supplier

Annely wrote:There won't be strippers.
Too late, I've already been hired ;D

8Paws off for the weekend(s). Empty Re: Paws off for the weekend(s). Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:43 am

Siyoth

Siyoth
Supplier
Supplier

All I hear is crickets, huh. *dance*?

9Paws off for the weekend(s). Empty Re: Paws off for the weekend(s). Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:54 am

Dyrack

The Boss
The Boss

Siyoth wrote:All I hear is crickets, huh. *dance*?

*gives bill of 5 euro's, because the Pound sucks big time*

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, KEEP IT TUCKED IN!

10Paws off for the weekend(s). Empty Re: Paws off for the weekend(s). Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:16 pm

Siyoth

Siyoth
Supplier
Supplier

Dyrack wrote:

*gives bill of 5 euro's, because the Pound sucks big time*

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, KEEP IT TUCKED IN!

Euro's suck, thats why Greese is fucked. Pounds do suck big time though because David Cameron sucks arse. \o and no! No I won't! *untuck*

11Paws off for the weekend(s). Empty Re: Paws off for the weekend(s). Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:42 pm

Annely

Annely

o__o Good grief.. Now we're all a bunch of cradle snatchers..

12Paws off for the weekend(s). Empty Re: Paws off for the weekend(s). Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:37 am

Siyoth

Siyoth
Supplier
Supplier

Annely wrote:o__o Good grief.. Now we're all a bunch of cradle snatchers..

Only for Dyrack. I'm fine Very Happy

13Paws off for the weekend(s). Empty Re: Paws off for the weekend(s). Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:09 am

Annely

Annely

Siyoth wrote:

Laughing I'm pretty sure it'd still be dodgy with you, Smiles!

14Paws off for the weekend(s). Empty Re: Paws off for the weekend(s). Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:48 am

Siyoth

Siyoth
Supplier
Supplier

Haha xD

15Paws off for the weekend(s). Empty Re: Paws off for the weekend(s). Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:53 am

Dyrack

The Boss
The Boss

Annely wrote:
Siyoth wrote:

Laughing I'm pretty sure it'd still be dodgy with you, Smiles!

I'm bicurious what you meant with that.

I MEAN CURIOUS!

16Paws off for the weekend(s). Empty Re: Paws off for the weekend(s). Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:32 am

Annely

Annely

Nothing wrong with being bicurious. I'm sure Smiles wouldn't mind giving you a lapdance either. He's a friendly, giving guy after all.

Anyway, just giving this one a bump, to remind people I'll be gone this weekend too Smile You're free to miss me all you want.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]