The Undermarket
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Undermarket

The Super Secret Message Board of the Glorious Updock Inc.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum finally online!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forum finally online! Empty Forum finally online! Thu May 05, 2011 1:53 am

Dyrack

The Boss
The Boss

Thanks to Annely! :3

2Forum finally online! Empty Re: Forum finally online! Thu May 05, 2011 2:11 am

Dyrack wrote:Thanks to Annely! :3

test

3Forum finally online! Empty Re: Forum finally online! Thu May 05, 2011 2:12 am

Thadner

Officer
Officer

Yey, it is working, now we are a serious guild(Test).

4Forum finally online! Empty Re: Forum finally online! Thu May 05, 2011 2:13 am

Annely

Annely

Go me!

http://storybook.forumotion.net/

5Forum finally online! Empty Re: Forum finally online! Thu May 05, 2011 10:47 am

Fozzlefog

Medic
Medic

Hurray. Joe's here, hoping this place will go further than the old one.

6Forum finally online! Empty Re: Forum finally online! Thu May 05, 2011 7:24 pm

Annely

Annely

Fozzlefog wrote:Hurray. Joe's here, hoping this place will go further than the old one.

It already did, since we can post things here Wink Huge upgrade in my book!

http://storybook.forumotion.net/

7Forum finally online! Empty Re: Forum finally online! Thu May 12, 2011 10:48 pm

Hey Dyrack, could I request a new cathegory called "server roleplay", or something of the like? I know there is the AA to look at, however that page can be somewhat confusing, especially for new users, and its something hard to find what you're looking for. The idea for this thread is that when someone finds something that directly concerns us, or could be of interest, we can post it there or link to it. It could also be a place for people to notify others about personal events or events that the person has witnessed.

We could write a quick summary of guilds that are important to know of, and their meaning.

An IC section and aa OOC section would be useful!

(I wanted to paste a list of what items that are actually classified as illegal trade gods according to the Stormwind Book of Laws, but I couldn't find a fitting place to do so, and that's how I came up with this idea Smile)

Regards,
-Ash

8Forum finally online! Empty Re: Forum finally online! Fri May 13, 2011 12:14 am

Dyrack

The Boss
The Boss

Ashkaar wrote:Hey Dyrack, could I request a new cathegory called "server roleplay", or something of the like? I know there is the AA to look at, however that page can be somewhat confusing, especially for new users, and its something hard to find what you're looking for. The idea for this thread is that when someone finds something that directly concerns us, or could be of interest, we can post it there or link to it. It could also be a place for people to notify others about personal events or events that the person has witnessed.

We could write a quick summary of guilds that are important to know of, and their meaning.

An IC section and aa OOC section would be useful!

(I wanted to paste a list of what items that are actually classified as illegal trade gods according to the Stormwind Book of Laws, but I couldn't find a fitting place to do so, and that's how I came up with this idea Smile)

Regards,
-Ash

Done.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum